Martinas B.

Spam Alert: Global Agri-Med Technologies Inc. (Pink Sheets: GAGO)

by Martinas B. July 24, 2008
3spam.jpgSpam messages touting Global Agri-Med Technologies Inc. (Pink Sheets: GAGO) stock have been showing up globally. Let's see what the situation is behind the scenes?

There actually isn't too much information about Global Agri-Med Technologies Inc. on the net. Or shall I say, there is none! The company's boss has not even bothered to create a website, which doesn't cost that much these days. You can set up a blog in less than a minute and with no fee, whatsoever!. Perhaps Global Agri-Med Technologies Inc. doesn't care.

So what I did manage to determine is that the company was founded nine years ago and specializes in manufacturing, marketing, and selling breast abnormality indicators in Chile and the United Kingdom. The company is based in Glen Rock, New Jersey.

Though the winter is long past, the company in still enjoying its winter hibernation, as the last press-release was way back in 2006, when the company received a going concern opinion from its auditor. That's pretty much all of the information that I managed to gather about Global Agri-Med Technologies.

Given the current share price, which is actually $0.63 at the moment, the company is worth just over $10 million. I would like to know where this valuation has come from, as I cannot justify this valuation. Oh, and I need not remind investors that they should think twice before buying this stock.

Comments 35

1. Guest
February 22, 2010, 04:49PM

Quotes If I am not mistaken, this is the same company who bought out iSource, a recruiting consulting firm. Not only has iSource failed to pay many of their consultants for services rendered, they are now incapable of providing 1099 forms to consultants for 2009. A company who buys a failure, is not likely one in which I personally would want to invest.

2. Guest
April 02, 2009, 07:58AM

Quotes Well, I haven't started using this service. But they have started sending these messages on your cell phone promoting the stock, then that's a real disaster.

3. Guest
March 04, 2009, 08:08AM

Quotes I too just received a text on my sprint cell phone about GAGO at 6:29am. This was from groupci@uw-130312b283ed.scarlet.an. The subject reads "Hey select smallcap for astute investors. Symbol GAGO, Global agrimed. Knock it out of the park." Does anyone else ever use their cell phone to check stock quotes?

4. Guest
March 02, 2009, 08:22AM

Quotes I hope none believes in what these spammers write. These people are just cheating people and earning money. I think the spam attack is more than one every single month.

5. Guest
February 18, 2009, 09:29AM

Quotes I also received a text message from aqefel@ferretti.plus.com message stated "Stealth Microcap Symbol: GAGO

6. Guest
February 17, 2009, 04:37PM

Quotes came from 3560
Message: turqoise0se@dent-jp.org/ hi/ stock Opotunities Gloabal Agre=imed Symbol: GAGO Drink the KoolAid
I need to know if we have this in common, that all of us here do actually have stock accounts through online stock companies. So at least we know if some1 has been hacking their databases gathering information. Very Easy. And maybe this company could go bankrupt not far from today with all the money that has been invested in it.

7. Guest
February 17, 2009, 01:50PM

Quotes Just recieved this junk text message
"hi/ news break symbol: gago, global argi med you can say that again"
from email aimquineywe@diariodelistmo.com this should be illegal to waste my text messages

8. Guest
February 17, 2009, 12:46PM

Quotes IM getting TEXT SPAMMED. I called the company. THey told me that they are NOT spamming and that they are being set up ans sabotaged by someone

9. Guest
February 17, 2009, 11:47AM

Quotes I received a text spam on my cell phone similar to all these other complaints. It's too bad that they don't even have the chutzpa to use their own domain instead of spoofing others' email addresses.

10. Guest
February 17, 2009, 08:32AM

Quotes Received text message from these clowns today. Text" "Fork out,"

Shouldn't this advertising tactic be illegal?

11. Guest
February 17, 2009, 03:46AM

Quotes That must be one more stock promotion message. Have you got lots of them to your email? Were they about one company or several different?

12. Guest
February 16, 2009, 10:04PM

Quotes received text message on my phone from..tamarajhg105@rocketmail.com saying Global Agi med is getting ready to breakout of its shell, get in before it does GAGO/ had always made this....

13. Guest
February 16, 2009, 03:08AM

Quotes I received this text message from 3661 whoever is this or where it came from) showing your web site. Somebody from your company must be sending this spam text messages. To stop all this foolishness I'd like to offer $1.00 for your company (your whole damn company, it's going down anyway). I'd like to hear from the owner of this company as soon as possible.

14. Guest
February 15, 2009, 04:41PM

Quotes I received a text message from 3572 saying:
peephole@jawc.net / /Equity Alert: Symbol: GAGO, Global agrimed
Out of the woods

Jawc.net is some web design site...what does "Out of the woods" mean?

15. Guest
February 02, 2009, 07:13AM

Quotes the spam alert comes from june, has the company been promoted recently?

16. Guest
January 29, 2009, 09:22AM

Quotes Gago shares are down 90%, and the company was reported as being a spammer. I am sure some investors will post not so nice things. How would you define "inane"?

17. Guest
January 05, 2009, 11:56PM

Quotes I LIVE IN NEW JERSEY & I WENT TO THE COMPANY THAT SUPPLIES GLOBAL AGRI-MED IN NEW JERSEY. SCANTEK MEDICAL HAS BEEN DIPSSESSED FROM THEIR WAREHOUSE & HAS LOST WHATEVER WAS THERE. THERE WAS A DISPOSSESS NOTCIE RIGHT ON THE DOOR & I SPOKE TO THE NEIGHBORS. SCANTEK MEDICAL FILED FOR CHAPTER 11 IN FEDERAL COURT.
Scantek Medical Files for Chapter 11 Voluntary Bankruptcy an...
30 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ --Scantek Medical, Inc. ("Scantek") announced today that on December 24, 2008 it filed a voluntary petition in the United States ... news.findlaw.com/prnewswire/20081230/30dec200817... - 20k - Similar
SPAMMING IS AGAINST THE LAW. EVERYONE SHOULD COMPLAIN TO THE SEC, FCC & THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THEIR STATES SO THAT MORE PEOPLE AREN'T RIPPED OFF.

18. Guest
November 18, 2008, 09:28AM

Quotes There is some Ukrainian or Russian outfit that is sending spam using my domain name shoreview.com - I get a few bounced back and I complain the the authorities there and it stops for a while then starts up again. They seem to be mainly spammning Sprint and AT&T and other cellphone email addresses

19. Guest
September 22, 2008, 02:51PM

Quotes I received a text from aimiluui@mags.org - Get in this company, its like winning the lottery!! /Global Agri-med,/Symbol-GAGI

20. Guest
September 10, 2008, 04:10PM

Quotes Received same 681-3 anaxser@abbottconstruction.net/Hi/compianies of the future/ticker-GAGI Global Agri-med

Type the characters that you see in the box (5 characters).