Ekaterina Zelenkova

Ekwan-X Inc (PINK:EKWX) Grants One Way Tickets to the Moon

by Ekaterina Zelenkova April 7, 2010
EKWX_price_chart.jpgLike an April Fools Day joke, Ekwan-X Inc (PINK:EKWX, EKWX message board) stock suddenly jumped on the stage of the trading floor like an old forgotten comic. Hypnotized by stock promotional magazines and in the name of quick profits, investors suddenly applauded a favorite artiste from the last decade.

The high tide of the applause occurred yesterday, when the EKWX stock, not traded since last November, made its best volume performance for the year. The market cap of EKWX was more than 2.3 M.

Despite the high volume traded, investors were not convinced of the fair market price of EKWX stock. EKWX shares tumbled by $0.0002, or 7.14%, to $0.0026 in the session.

Since the beginning of the EKWX stock stir from last week, EKWX's share price increased twenty six times.

epln309l.jpg.pngThis dramatic movement was a result of the mass provided by internet newsletters for stock promotion.
Looking for a good investment opportunity I was greedily reading: "Hi , EKWX PSC Has big bucks on the line and we think EKWX could rack up 300-500% gains today."

The expected high returns pushed me to look for more information about EKWX. And I was stressed when not able to find any actual information about the company.

During last year EKWX stock was traded only twice in November at $0.0001 per share and once in February. Statistics from year 2008 are similar.

There is no any financial information available for the company EKWX.

At the EKWX web page,  this text appears "This domain may be for sale. Buy this Domain". There is no information about the company at all.

Finally, the last accessible news about EKWX development was from the year 2005.

This is the archive announcement of EKWX related to the decision of the management body of the company to grant company's exclusive rights to it's technology in the states of California, Colorado and Utah in exchange for the issue of three hundred million shares of Ekwan-x and a 20% N.P.I. in any mineral discovery made in these areas.

Seems, that in conditions of information eclipse and strong promotions, for the last stock stir EKWX will grant investors one way tickets to the moon. It's up to them to decide whether they will take the risky journey.

Comments 9

1. Guest
May 29, 2019, 06:04PM

Quotes Breaking Benjamin is my favourite band of 90s. Breaking Benjamin had so many hit songs! The ones I remember are 'The Diary of Jane', 'Tourniquet' and their hit 'So Cold'. These are real masterpieces, not garbage like today! And it is awesome that Breaking Benjamin have a tour in 2019! So I'm going to visit their concert in 2020. The tour dates is here: [url=https://breakingbenjaminconcerts.com]Breaking Benjamin tour dates 2020[/url]. Open the page and maybe we can even visit one of the performances together!

2. Guest
May 05, 2019, 11:45PM

Quotes Carrie Underwood is my favourite country singer. She is young, beautiful and charming female in her 30s. Her strong voice takes me away from all issues of this world so I can enjoy my life and listen songs created by her. Now she is on a Cry Pretty 360 Tour started in May of 2019. The concerts scheduled for this year, up to the last day of October. Ticket prices are moderate and available for all men and women with different income. If you love country music as mush as I, then you must visit at least one Carrie's concert. All tour dates are available at the [url=https://carrieunderwoodconcerts.com]Carrie Underwood tour Dallas[/url]. Open the website and make yourself familiar with all powerful Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019!

3. Guest
May 04, 2019, 10:51PM

Quotes I like EDM bands! I really do! And my favourite electronic band is The Cheinsmokers! DJs Alex Pall and Andrew Taggart are about to perform more than 50 concerts for their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Chainsmokers in 2019 visit site [url=https://chainsmokersconcerts.com]Chainsmokers tour Austin[/url]. You won't miss any concert in 2019 if you visit the link!

4. Guest
April 30, 2019, 01:29PM

Quotes I like folk songs! I really do! And my favourite folk band is Johnnyswim! The members Abner Ramirez and Amanda Sudano are about to perform more than 40 concerts for their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Johnnyswim in 2020 visit website [url=https://johnnyswimtour.com]Johnnyswim tour[/url]. You aren't going to miss any performance by Johnnyswim in 2019 if you visit the link!

5. Guest
April 29, 2019, 10:41AM

Quotes I like soul songs! I really do! And my favourite soul band is Johnnyswim! The members Abner Ramirez and Amanda Sudano are about to give more than 40 concerts for their fans in 2019 and 2020! To know more about Johnnyswim band in 2019 and 2020 visit site [url=https://johnnyswimtour.com]Johnnyswim tour[/url]. You aren't going to miss any concert by Johnnyswim in 2019 if you click on the link!

6. Guest
March 08, 2019, 11:34AM

Quotes Carrie Underwood is my favourite country singer. She is young, beautiful and charming female in her 30s. Her voice takes me away from all troubles of this world so I start enjoy my life and listen songs created by her mind. Now the singer is on a Cry Pretty 360 Tour started in May of 2019. The concerts scheduled for the whole 2019, up to the last day of October. Ticket prices are moderate and available for all men and women with different income. If you love country music as mush as I, then you must visit at least one Carrie's concert. All tour dates are available at the [url=https://carrieunderwoodtour.com]Carrie Underwood tour dates 2019[/url]. Open the website and make yourself familiar with all Carrie Underwood concerts in 2019!

7. Guest
March 02, 2019, 10:35PM

Quotes Backstreet Boys BSB are an American rock band. The band was founded on April 20, 1993 in Orlando, Florida, by Lou Pearlman. Now this is the most successful rock boy bad with more than 100 million records sold worldwide. The band was named after a flea market in Orlando, the "backstreet flea market". In 2019 Backstreet Boys has more than 50 concerts in the US with their DNA World Tour. Check tour dates at [url=https://backstreetboystourdates.com]backstreetboystourdates.com[/url] website. Full list of tour dates & concerts!

8. Guest
February 26, 2019, 01:37PM

Quotes New Kids on the Block is my favourite pop-band of 90s. NKOTB had so many hits! The ones I remember are 'Tonight', 'Baby, I Believe In You' and, of course their hit 'Step By Step'. These are real masterpieces, not fake like today! And it is sooo good NKOTB have a tour in 2019! So I'm going to visit their concert in 2019. The tour dates is here: [url=https://newkidsontheblocktour2019.com]newkidsontheblocktour2019[/url]. Check it out and maybe we can even visit one of the concerts together!

9. Guest
February 21, 2019, 11:47AM

Quotes I like rock songs! I really do! And my favourite hardcore band is Hootie & Blowfish! All band members has re-united to give more than 50 concerts for their fans in 2019! To know more about Hootie & Blowfish in 2019 visit website [url=https://hootietheblowfishtour.com]Hootie and the Blowfish concerts[/url]. You won't miss concerts this year if you visit the link!

Type the characters that you see in the box (5 characters).